Home, Hope and Healing has a full-time opening for a Staffing Coordinator working out of our central office in Smithfield.
• Coordinate and confirm schedules with field staff who work with our pediatric and adult clients
• Coordinate coverage for clients with other agencies
• Maintain a communication log for staff and client communication; communicate daily with office staff & RN supervisory staff regarding client and staffing matters
• Submit and track requests through the state portal
• Document and enter changes in client record database (CareVoyant)
• Maintain and update weekly spreadsheets
• Update HR office with changes in employee classification and hours, and assist in tracking and updating compliance items such as employee licenses, certifications, and training
• Assist in the recruitment of nursing professional and paraprofessional staff such as review client needs and recommend specific jobs to post, review employment applications to pass on to a nurse manager to set up an interview
• Participate in new employee orientations
• Assist the Payroll and QA offices in verifying scheduled hours and authorized hours
• Rotate after hours on call phone coverage with other staffing coordinators
Education & Experience Requirements: AS degree with 2+ years of office experience is preferred, or a combination of education and work experience. Familiarity with the home healthcare field a plus.
Other Job Requirements:
Ideal candidate will have good communication and listening skills with the ability to professionally answer questions or handle concerns from clients, families, staff and outside organizations. Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Must be reliable with a strong work ethic, have excellent customer service skills, and respect for client/patient confidentiality and privacy. Good computer skills; ability to enter data and log information into computerized databases; ability to use MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
Excellent benefits include:
Health Insurance with a company-matched Health Savings Account and a company contribution towards a Health Reimbursement Arrangement; Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts (health and dependent care); company-paid Life Insurance.
Paid Time Off accrual for vacation and sick time off; paid Holidays; may participate in other supplemental insurance plans such as Short-term Disability (STD), Life, Cancer, etc. EAP (Employee Assistance Program) benefit.
401(k) retirement plan with up to a 4% employer match after one year of service, 1,000 work hours and attaining age 21.
Please upload a resume’ and cover letter on the last page of the online application.