Home, Hope and Healing, Inc (HHH) is seeking a part-time or full time Regional Nurse Manager (RNM) to be responsible for our clients and nursing staff in the Knox County and Mid-coast regions. We specialize in nursing care for medically complex clients in their homes through block time nursing and are the #1 PDN skilled nursing provider in Maine.
This key nursing supervisory position links the clinical team in the field with the administrative team in the main office.
Specific job functions include but aren’t limited to:
• Advocate for client and family needs
• Provide clinical and educational support to staff and clients
• Complete and manage documentation within specified timeframes such as authorization requests and plans of care
• Recognize & research questionable or conflicting physician orders
• Participate in process improvement plan to assure that regulatory and agency policies are followed
• Perform regular reviews of clinical staff notes and documentation
• Assist and support staff where and when needed
• Interview and hire nursing staff
• Perform employee performance evaluations, and counseling when necessary
• Make decisions that add value to HHH while achieving quality and fiscal responsibility
If you have questions about the position, please contact Laurie Bourgoin, Chief Nursing Officer, at 207-362-5093.
Education & Experience Requirements: Valid Maine RN license; solid clinical background (ICU, ER and/ or ventilator experience a plus); previous home health experience and leadership experience is preferred.
Other Job Requirements:
Superior clinical assessment and supervisory skills required, combined with a business focus dedicated to quality, customer service, and efficiency.
Must possess strong communication skills (empathetic, yet decisive and firm when needed); excellent boundaries; strong organizational skills; ability to work independently; excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to recognize potential issues before they escalate.
Proficient in MSOffice and use of secure networks.
The RNM works primarily out of their home office and travels throughout the assigned region. Requires travel and visits to the main office in Smithfield as needed.
Must have a valid Maine Driver's license, reliable transportation, and current automobile liability insurance. Must possess a good driving record and pass a criminal background check.
Excellent benefits package includes:
FT, 30-40 hours/week: Health Insurance with a company-matched Health Savings Account and a company contribution towards a Health Reimbursement Arrangement; Dental and Vision Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts (health and dependent care); company-paid Life Insurance.
PT & FT, 20 hours/week or more – up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrual for vacation and sick time off. FT staff receive 8 paid Holidays (PT pro-rated); may participate in other supplemental insurance plans such as Short-term Disability (STD), Life, Cancer, etc. All staff are eligible for the EAP (Employee Assistance Program) benefit.
401(k) retirement plan with up to a 4% employer match offered to all staff (Per Diem, PT, or FT) after one year of service, 1,000 work hours and attaining age 21.
Review of applications will begin immediately and until the job is filled. In addition to completing the job application, please also upload a resume’ and cover letter on the last page of the online application.